Okay find your stretchy pants and prepare yourself for the treat of the year.
So everyone knows I have a huge choccy obsession, and to satisfy my latest cravings I decided to create the ultimate Freakshake (looks delicious, I know). For those of you who don’t know what a Freakshake is (don’t worry I too only discovered this incredible dessert very recently) it’s basically a thickshake that has added extras to make it completely over the top, and so naturally, even better.
It’s very easy to whip up which makes it the perfect quick treat for a party, special occasion or (in my case) a midnight snack.
You will need:
- Tiramisu Kit Kat
- Twix Bar
- Mini Toblerone
- Plain regular donuts (you can choose donuts with toppings, but I found this to be too intense and overwhelmingly rich).
- Vanilla icecream
- 1 cup full cream milk
- 2 tbsp Cocoa powder
- Whipped cream
- Jumbo party straws
- Fancy milkshake glass
- Pop three generous scoops of ice cream, the milk and the cocoa powder into a blender, and whip together.
- Pour the mixture into the milkshake glass, until about 3/4 full. Fill up the rest of the glass with whipped cream.
- Decorate away ~ go crazy poking the choccies into whipped cream.
- Slide the donuts onto the straws and pop in (make sure to do this before the straws are in the shake, or as you fiddle it will overflow).
And it’s as easy as that. There’s your perfect dessert for a cheeky cheat day.