Okay find your stretchy pants and prepare yourself for the treat of the year.
love am obsessed with chocolate, and recently I’ve been wanting to devise the perfect dessert that will satisfy my cravings. For this dessert, I’m diverging from my usual healthy desserts and going all out. However, it still has a couple of substitutions from a traditional Freakshake for some extra nutrition benefits!
Credit to Pinterest for helping me discover the original Freakshake.
You will need:
- 3 of your favourite chocolate bars – I chose Kit Kat, Twix Bar and Mini Toblerone
- Plain regular donuts – try Noshu Donuts (they are 97% sugar free, low carb, high fibre and gluten free).
- 3 scoops of Halo Top (DF options) or FroPro icecream
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup coconut cream
- 2 tbsp Cocoa powder
- 2 drops MyProtein Chocolate FlavDrops
- You could even add a spoon of peanut butter to the shake if you are craving some nuttiness
- Pop three generous scoops of ice cream, coconut cream, the milk, peanut butter and the cocoa powder into a blender, and whip together. You can add bits more of different ingredients to get the best flavour for you!
- Pour the shake mixture into the milkshake glass.
- Decorate away! Go crazy poking the choccies into the creamy shake.
- Slide the donuts onto the straws and pop in (make sure to do this before the straws are in the shake, or as you fiddle, it may overflow).
And it’s as easy as that. Your perfect dessert for a cheeky treat.